Fellow Polyring members: Do you have a blog, but you only have two or three posts? Do you, like me, write something only once every month or so? Would you like to blog more, but just haven’t gotten around to it? Then maybe you should join the new Polyring Blogging Challenge! Throughout the coming semester at ETH, your challenge is to make at least 10 blog posts in the 14 weeks of the semester. And, of course, if you do so, you get a fancy prize.
The rules are simple:
- You must be a member of Polyring to participate. (You can join at polyring.ch, if you haven’t yet.)
- You have to make at least 10 blog posts until 24.12.2021, 23:59.
- Particularily high quality posts such as this introduction to TypeScript by Lukas Möller count as 3 blog posts. That means that 1 high quality post per month nearly gets you there, too. I decide what falls into this category.
- “Hello world”-esque posts do not count.
- If you complete the challenge, you’ll get an exclusive sticker (design not finalized yet) and a very exquisite bar of chocolate (Choba Choba Spicy Strawberry, if you wanna know). Details on how that’ll be distributed will follow later.
You can blog about anything, really. Tell the world what you are learning at ETH, show off your pet projects, ramble about technology and society… There are no limitations.
I hope that this will cultivate lots of great content, and will be a fun experience for everyone that participates.